27th JULY 2019 @ 2.30PM
Scholars Drive, Cawston, Rugby CV22 7GU
Dance yourself happy & healthy to some great Latin sounds!
After our first two sell out sessions it's back! Join us to kick start Summer 2019 with a bang with another 1 hour special covering the basics of Salsa, Bachata and Merengue.
We have 40 spaces for you lovelies to join us for some summer fun and frolics.
Of course as always to keep it fair, it will be 1st come 1st served, or more accurately 1st 40 paid secure a place!
How’s that going to work, we hear you cry?
Step 1: Click on the booking link below and you'll be taken to the booking page
Step 2: Book* your Salsacise spot and we'll send you a PayPal invoice within 24hrs
Step 3: Pay for your session via PayPal within 48hrs to secure your space. We'll send you a confirmation email once payment has been received
Step 4: Turn up on the 27th July for some fun and frolics, doors open at 2.10pm, class will begin promptly at 2.30pm
*Terms and conditions apply, please see below for details prior to booking.
Terms & Conditions
1. Bookings are limited to a maximum of 4 participants per booking. Pricing is £6.50 per participant.
2. Invoices will be sent within 24 hours of receiving a completed booking form. Invoices will be issued to the email address supplied within the booking form only.
3. Each booking invoice will remain valid for 48 hours only. A confirmation email will be sent once payment is received to confirm your place(s).
4. Any invoices not paid for within 48 hours will be invalidated and an email sent for notification. This does not restrict you from re-booking if spaces are still available, however you will be required to complete a new booking form and a further invoice will be issued.
5. Any spaces that go unpaid for for 48 hours will be reopened to the public for booking.
6. The booking link will remain open until all 40 places are booked and paid for at which point we will be taking no further bookings for this event and the booking link will be closed.
7. Participation in the workshop is subject to a paid booking confirmation, we will not be able to accept payment at the venue and the event is limited to 40 participants. We will sadly not be able to accept 'drop ins' for this event.